Wednesday, January 9, 2013

{Cover Wars} Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

This week we are connecting more with our wild side to decide who is the winner of this weeks Cover Wars, as you can see by the title today's contestant is Andrea Cremer's very own Nightshade. Shall we take a pick at the book blurb??

Since Calla was a child she knew her destiny, she is expected to become Ren's mate, follow the orders of the Keepers, be an exemplary female alpha and follow the rules that her people have for several years. That is until one night she decides to save a boys life and starts to breake her masters rules.

Problems start to grow when the mysterious boy appears at her school and starts to look for answers, answers she cannot give him. After failing to avoid him Calla is asked by a Keeper to protect this boy who's thirst for knowledge will take Calla down the dangerous path of truth.

If you want to know more about this book check out My Nightshade Review
Now that we are all acquainted to some extent with the book, lets take a look at our contestants:
First we have the wild woman, the girl with the catch me if you can look:

On the other corner waiting for us is the girl that isn't afraid to show us she is both sides of the coin:

From the first cover we see this secure girl, the one that is almost smirking at us, hiding from us something we can't quiet understand, I guess that what she really is smirking about is that this girl in the cover may not make a lot of sense until you get to a certain part of the book and suddenly it all adds up.
Her lovely rival is more how I picture Calla, there is a confidence in her eyes and it feels like we are looking at a girl that feels comfortable in her own skin. By the blurb you can see that this is a girl that her world is about to be shaken around somewhere around an 8.0 in the Richter Scale.
What do you think guys? Which one has your heart and which one should just hit the bench?

5 comments:

  1. I hope it means you like ;)
    Thank you I try to make it fun for you guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm realizing what I typed and I could slap myself. I meant to say that I'm LOVING cover wars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read this one yet but I prefer the second cover! Its the one that I have waiting for me on my shelf...hopefully someday I'll have time to read it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Disqus