Sunday, January 8, 2012

Versatile Blog Award


I want to thank Adriana from She's Got Books On Her Mind for passing this award to me, thank your :)

Here are the rules:
  • Thank and link the blogger who bestowed the award.
  • Share seven random facts about yourself.
  • Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers, and be sure to let them know.

Seven random facts about me:
1) I graduated as an Engineer in Electronics.
2) Sometimes people think that I'm being mean, but it's just that my social filter sometimes slips and I say things that are really sincere, but I don't mean it to hurt anybody.
3)I love math is one of the things that makes sense, to me.
4) When I was a little girl I loved to read in the storage space that was located under the stairs, this was before Harry Potter!
5) When I was a little kid and my skin would dry I would secretly hope that the little marks where proof that I was becoming a dragon, by the way was it just me??
6) I love those quiet and nice times when I'm reading a book and my dog is sitting quietly besides me nibbling a bone.
7) I suck at organizing.

Bloggers that I pass this on to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus