Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{Cover Wars} Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Hi guys, how nice of you to join us in another edition of cover wars!! Today we are going to talk about Veronica Rossi's Under the Never Sky. First lets take a look at the book blurb, because as famous as this book is not everyone has read it (myself included, don't hurt me!!!)
Aria has lived her whole life in the protected dome of Reverie. Her entire world confined to its spaces, she's never thought to dream of what lies beyond its doors. So when her mother goes missing, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland long enough to find her are slim.
Then Aria meets an outsider named Perry. He's searching for someone too. He's also wild - a savage - but might be her best hope at staying alive.
If they can survive, they are each other's best hope for finding answers .
Now lets take a look at the contestants shall we, first we have the original cover, the one that started it all ladies and gentlemen:

Next we have the make over edition, the one that came and painted for us both the sky and the lightning:


Honestly, the thing that has had Under the Never Sky in my to read list is the book blurb, the first time I saw it I knew there was a lot of love being spread for this book and I guess that if I had taken the time and had a closer look to the original cover I would be here posting to you with a more informed opinion on this book, because it is gorgeous, nothing like the idea that had been stuck in my head.
On the other hand we have the new cover, where if you focus on her walk you can see Aria walking confidently into the future, kinda saying yes this is a love story but I carry my own.
What you guys think?? Do you have a favorite?? Do you agree or disagree??? Please let us know ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is a tremendous read!!! The story grabs you from page one and
    doesn't let go. The story is told from varying perspectives, providing a
    fresh and multi-dimensional view of the world and its characters.
    Looking forward to reading the next two volumes!

    Maycee (CashFund)

    ReplyDelete

Disqus