Friday, November 30, 2012

Feature and Follow: Book Crush


Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.

I don't care if you find me un-original or one of the crowd my all time favorite book crush so yummy he is to die for is Mr. Darcy *sigh* and the actor that plays him in the 2005 adaptation of the movie is everything I thought he would be and more, yes I do think that Matthew Macfadyen did a great job specially with all the things he said with his very gentle and expressive eyes.
He may not be the most handsome of the Darcy's but for me he is the one that got him to a T.

 



Yes world I am a Darcy lover, hear me roar!!!!!

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee &Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

9 comments:

  1. Who doesn't have a crush on Mr. Darcy? *swoon*

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Darcy ❤. I'm partial to Colin Firth, but Matt looks hot, too. Esp. in the last picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, from a new follower!

    I must watch the McFadyen Darcy . . . though Colin Firth's was pretty hot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a major Mr. Darcy fan! Great pick. New GFC follower. Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Darcy too! I totally love the first picture.. in the rain! Great Choice..

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have watched this movie at least five times and never get sick of it, awesome choice!

    New follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I not think of Mr. Darcy? I love Mr. Darcy! Great pick.
    New follower (:
    Chelsey@
    Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! Heck, yes! I just adore the heck out of his face. /forever thankful that his parents had sex.

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice and oh my, what a great blog you have here! :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete

Disqus